Rsps-Codes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rsps-Codes

All you need for a great RSPS community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moderator/Admin Posistion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Jeff

Moderator/Admin Posistion Empty
PostSubject: Moderator/Admin Posistion   Moderator/Admin Posistion EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:18 am

Hello I'm jeff. I'm currently holding up websites, and forums on many differnet Runescape private servers. I'm curenently co-owner at Pwnxile.org and I have a great repuation there. I'm 19 years of age, And I'm a mature candidate for this role, And job. I'm doing ICT technology at college, And know a lot about computer software, And coding, And I do a lot of FPM designs aswell. I'd ove to take up this role as I'm sure I can make this website a lot better, And get the standard ever higher. This website competes with many others inc. Itemdb.biz but this website has more potentional that that, So please tkae my application into considerator and I'd love to hear back from you. If you decide to make the best desision you ever have, Then don't hesistate to contact me at TheRandomJeff@Hotmail.co.uk.

Best regards, Jeff.
Back to top Go down

Moderator/Admin Posistion
Page 1 of 1