Rsps-Codes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rsps-Codes

All you need for a great RSPS community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Time Sheep

Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application   Admin Application EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:31 am

Hi there Smile
I am from Denmark, and my name is Steen.
I know I am quite new on here, but still, this looks like a place for me.
I love fiddling with stuff, in this case RSPS, so most of my stuff is not something available to the public.
I have been administrator, and/or web developer for many different game clans/communities, and have also been running my own website lately. Right now my webhotel is down, and there is yet a year and a half before I can begin my secret project, as one of my friends who is supposed to help me with the looks of the site. And it is really difficult to write PHP code for something you don't know how it is going to look.

I have my experiences in Server Maintenance, IT, HTML, PHP and MySQL
I have no real great experience in CSS and Java, but right now I am working on it.

I don't know if anyone have read it yet, but under General Discussion -> Suggestions, i offered you room for direct download of different server and client sources. This application and that offer is not connected in any way, but hosting will not be available until my domain is back up. Additionally you should stay away from the front page: http://www.zeroyear.net/
It doesn't work yet, but within a few days I should get it all back on track.
Back to top Go down

Admin Application
Page 1 of 1