Rsps-Codes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rsps-Codes

All you need for a great RSPS community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like it? Hate it?

Go down 
+2
Blah
Moose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moose

Moose

Like it? Hate it? Empty
PostSubject: Like it? Hate it?   Like it? Hate it? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Hey, i know this has been disgussed alot!

But what do you think about HD?

Like it?

Hate it?

Also what about PVP, i really think thats terrible, post your ideas here.

Thanks,

~Teh. geek
Back to top Go down
Blah
Administrator
Administrator
Blah

Like it? Hate it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like it? Hate it?   Like it? Hate it? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:43 pm

I liked it back in 2003-2005. After that it went down hill. So HD just takes the point of the classic game... Making it to much like WoW.
Back to top Go down
V firecape V

Like it? Hate it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like it? Hate it?   Like it? Hate it? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:02 am

Evil or Very Mad Nope it is Shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Corrupted

Like it? Hate it? Empty
PostSubject: I like hd   Like it? Hate it? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:16 am

I like hd... its a step into a new game.. I couldn't understand why people like rs classic.. but pvp is just stupid.. the point of killing a person with full armadyl or something good and you not getting it? Stupid.. and you can easily do a cheat.. by killing someone with rune scimmy and you have 100k in invy.. you can get up to 200k..
Back to top Go down
Time Sheep

Like it? Hate it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like it? Hate it?   Like it? Hate it? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:19 am

Again i agree Corrupted. HD is definitely good. And using it does in no way remind me of WoW. PvP is weird, you get all the stuff you want for free, then you go and hit random people, who also have the same stuff as you, because it's the best. Takes all the fun out of the game: Achieving the best stuff.
Back to top Go down
Drunk Mario

Like it? Hate it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like it? Hate it?   Like it? Hate it? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:47 pm

I like Hd But it does remind me of Wow a bit. I believe Pvp is at it's lowest point right now Before they changed it i thought it seemed close to perfect. I tried Pvp the other day and i stopped after 1 kill because it was just horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Like it? Hate it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like it? Hate it?   Like it? Hate it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Like it? Hate it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rsps-Codes :: Runescape Center :: Runescape 2-
Jump to: