Rsps-Codes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rsps-Codes

All you need for a great RSPS community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Administrator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mod Ninja

Administrator application Empty
PostSubject: Administrator application   Administrator application EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Well, I have reviewed your website and forums and I see that they both need a little work, and I also saw on the main website that you are looking for new staff members so I am here to apply. I have a lot of experience with PHP, MySQL, Javascript, HTML, and much more and since I have recently stopped working on my server, I have more time to work on this. I am really good with phpBB forums, actually I can work with any forums I have been an administrator on 2 vBulletin forums, a lot of SMF forums, and a lot of phpBB forums. I would be a good administrator because I am very helpful I can easily get you more people to join these forums because a lot of the people on my old server wanted me to add them on msn and I had 60+ members all the time. So please consider my application and reply to this.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down

Administrator application
Page 1 of 1