Rsps-Codes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rsps-Codes

All you need for a great RSPS community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

omfg need help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sperm1

omfg need help Empty
PostSubject: omfg need help   omfg need help EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:21 am

omfg can sum1 create code and put y server online i ogt forums up 500% working forums but i needd help wid actuall server the original deal was my friend wud do client ubt he gave up so it up to me to do forum(done) and client(not done) can sum1 plz help me if you do we might sort out a deal say your member rights might ecome 3 on forum and ingame (member rights 3= owner) or maybe if you choose we might give you sumthing else if you choose but you will most probebly jus get head owner and 50% donation money anyways if inerested pm sperm1 on ofrum the actual person who made site dident make an acc so u can pm him but i made it he created it if you catch my drift so send me an pm or post on my profile and ill get him to promote u as we r using webs and i can only proote to mod cuse admin is highest anyways is ypu are interested go here or just type hobboscape.webs into google or your search engine
Back to top Go down
sperm1

omfg need help Empty
PostSubject: reply   omfg need help EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:40 pm

if your interested also please reply
Back to top Go down

omfg need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rsps-Codes :: Runescape Center :: Private Server Advertisement-
Jump to: